Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Age is only a number

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

If I didn't know any better I would guess that I am 20 years old. I have a hard time remembering that I'm 22 years old. I certainly don't feel my age. I have friends who are still teenagers and friends that are in their mid-forties. So maybe age doesn't really matter after all, well when you're speaking of friendships that is. I think their are different social rules when it comes to intimate relationships... if age wasn't such a big deal, we wouldn't have cradle robbers, cougars, sugar daddies and the like.

I'm not completely sure where I stand on the issue. Sometimes I judge people based on their relationships but then again, I'm not perfect. I have a gigantic crush Taylor Lautner (age 18) and Bradley Cooper (age 35)!

Maybe we should all just go with the age that we would be if we didn't know how old we were. That has got to mean more than how old we actually are. In that case, I will be staying 20 years old for a longggg time :)

1 comment:

  1. taylor is mine ... though the age difference is fine between us me being 19 and him 18 ... its legal woot... my friends think I will grow up to be a cougar

    ReplyDelete