Friday, April 30, 2010

not long now

Hey all,

So it would seem I fell off the regular blogging band wagon, but no worries, I am alive and well and in 4 short sleeps I will be beginning my new adventure in Orlando, Florida working for the mouse!

It seemed for a while that this time would never come but now as its fast approaching, I wish I had a little more time. Nothing is packed. There are so many people I wish I could have spent some more time with. I picked up my singing once again with two extremely talented guys - Brett and Spencer, you guys are amazing. Sigh... I only hope they will wait for me to start something when I come home next year. We've played together twice now and both times just felt good... its that kind of feeling that you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do anymore. Disney feels right and so does the band, but both at the same time are simply impossible. So I'm going with the Disney thing because its something I've been wanting to do for years but I'm not forgetting about music. I will play my guitar and sing my heart out over the next year even if its by myself in my room.

Well thats all for now, fingers crossed my life path will straighten out a bit in the next year :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment